Would you like to know how it was to live in Medieval Barcelona? Then, this 2.5-hour tour is perfect for you! Travel back in time through this guided walking route to discover unique and captivating tales and legends of this local and neighborhood and how the locals lived in Barcelona 600 years ago. Embark on an unforgettable adventure and explore these charming narrow medieval alleys. Discover the Gothic Quarter's fascinating history with your very own local expert guide and uncover some of the lesser-known corners and their hidden secrets. At the end of the tour, you will enjoy pintxos tasting in a traditional Tapas Bar of El Born, an area famous for its wineries and small designer shops.
Tales and Legends of the Gothic Quarter
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Get to know one of Barcelona's oldest and most famous areas
- Discover the Gothic Quarter's fascinating history with your local expert guide
- Explore charming narrow medieval alleys
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pintxo tasting and a drink
- Local expert guide
What's not included
- Additional food and beverages
- Tips (optional)
Carrer de Montsió, 10, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Please meet at the Rusc de Turisme on Carrer Montsio 10.
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate shoes and clothes
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Participants must wear face masks and maintain social distancing at all times during the tour
ICONO serveis Culturals
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience