True crime fans will be all too familiar with the crimes of Jack the Ripper and this tour will give you the opportunity to learn more about the Whitechapel murders. You'll stroll through the East End of London, discovering the crime scenes in Whitechapel and Wapping and even seeing Jack the Ripper's hunting ground. You'll be transported back to the once gas-lit alleyways of the 1800s and hear the misdeeds of another despicable 19th-century terminator. You'll even peep into the haunts of the legendary Kray Twins of more recent folklore so prepare to wrap your head around the facts and delve into the mysteries.
Attractions & guided tours
Jack the Ripper's London and East End Crime tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Step back in time to the year 1888 and follow the steps of Jack the Ripper
- Listen to your expert guide tell you all about the murders
- See if you can solve the mystery
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Private transportation
What's not included
- Entrance fees
Please provide your pick-up address during checkout.
What to remember
- Pick-up is available from London hotels, residences and stations. Please enter your pick-up location at checkout
- This private tour accommodates up to six people
Black Cab Heritage Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience