Located within Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace is the official residence of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge; a home to members of the royal family since the 17th century. Passing through the King’s State Apartments – a suite of rooms including the Privy Chamber, Cupola Room, and Drawing Room – you will recapture the magnificence as well as the physical reality of court life. As you descend the Queen’s Staircase into the gardens, and as you tread a path through the Cradle Walk and Sunken Garden, you will experience life in its most regal form.
Attractions & guided tours
Kensington Palace tickets
Printed ticket only
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Recapture the spirit of the royal court by visiting the magnificent house and gardens
- Enjoy all temporary exhibitions allowing breathtaking displays of art in situ
- Encounter a rare collection of Princess Diana's most famous garments
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Admission to Kensington Palace, the gardens, and exhibitions
Kensington Palace, Kensington Gardens, London W8 4PX, United Kingdom
- Please present your ticket on a mobile device or if you are travelling in a group of more than 6 people, please ensure you print your ticket prior to arrival and present it at the main entrance for scanning.
What to remember
- An admission ticket includes access to all public areas of the palace and gardens and takes you on our one way route through the palace to:Victoria: A Royal Childhood, The King's State Apartments: The King’s Stairs, The King’s Gallery, the Presence Chamber and the Privy Chamber and the Queen's State Apartments
- Concession tickets are for youth aged 16 to 17 years old, seniors of over 65 years, students with a valid ID, and disabled visitors
HISTORIC ROYAL PALACES
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience