Discover the sobering 9/11 Museum Workshop where you can see, as New York Times quotes, “Rare Photos”. This experience offers visitors an award-winning museum itinerary unlike no other. Tucked away in the Meatpacking District, the Workshop features BOSE Audio stories in 4 languages behind 100 Images and artifacts of 9/11, narrated by the Official Photographer at Ground Zero. Here, guests can also pick up and hold various artifacts at the Museum, which focuses not on the day of 9/11 itself, but rather on the 9-month dig for the missing. Nothing graphic is shown and the BOSE audio tour has held the attention of kids as young as age 5. Located in the historic Meatpacking District, about 6 minutes by “E” train from the World Trade Center site. This is a separate tour from the 9/11 Memorial.
9-11 Museum Workshop: Images and Artifacts Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Get to know sobering facts about 9/11 with 100 quality BOSE Audio stories
- Explore the 9/11 Museum Workshop with a great kid-friendly environment
- Experience a 5-star rated, award-winning Museum journey
- Audio available in Italian, English, French, Spanish too
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Admission to 9/11 Museum Workshop
- Interactive self-guided tour with guide assistance
- BOSE audio tour featuring 100 stories
- Free 5x7 museum mini-print (one per party)
What's not included
- Food and beverages
- Seniors (ages 65-99)
- Children (ages 4-12)
- Infants (ages 0-3): Free
420 West 14th Street, Floor 2, New York, NY 10014
Please meet at the entrance of the museum.
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing and shoes
- Don't forget your camera!
- Audio tours are available in French, Italian, English, and Spanish
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
9/11 Museum Workshop
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.