The American Museum of Natural History houses the world’s most enthralling objects. This private guided tour will take you to all 28 buildings that comprise this famous museum. Your guide will show you around the halls filling you in on all the main points. The museum encompasses all of Earth’s history! You’ll begin with the museum itself, learning about the Roosevelt Rotunda. Your guide will tell you about giant African mammals, take you through dinosaur exhibits, take you down under learning about ocean life, and learn about National Parks in the United States and their native mammal inhabitants. Lastly, visit the Rose Center for Earth and Space for a tour finale that is out of this world!
Excursions & day trips
Private American Museum of Natural History skip-the-line tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Skip the line
Do this because
- Get an exclusive insight into all 28 buildings that comprise this famous museum
- Gain insight knowledge that only a private expert guide can give you
- Feel small amongst the epic dinosaur exhibits and take a trip down under to learn about ocean life
- Learn about the cosmos at the Rose Center for Earth and Space
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional tour guide
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
Central Park West & 79th St, New York, NY 10024
Meet your guide “To Teddy’s right”; next to the Teddy Roosevelt equestrian statue outside the main entrance on Central Park West.
What to remember
- This tour has a maximum of 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience
- This tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be oﬀered if the minimum is not met)
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Occasional closures occur without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time
Babylon Tours Inc.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience