Perugia private tour with a local guide
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit an authentic city in Umbria that is still a bit far from the tourist radar
- Explore the heart of the city, Piazza IV Novembre, and marvel at the famous Fontana Maggiore
- See the Cathedral of San Lorenzo and the imposing Palazzo dei Priori
- Stroll along Corso Vannucci to reach the fortress of Rocca Paolina
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private tour
- Expert tour guide
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to museums, churches and palaces (in case you decide to visit some of them, you can buy your ticket on the spot)
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience