Excursions & day trips
Aracena and Riotinto mines day tour from Seville
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish
Availability: Mondays and Fridays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 9 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Travel to the town of Aracena and see the castle and the Cave of Wonders
- Explore the mosque of Almonaster la Real, the Rio Tinto mines and a forest full of chestnut trees
- Visit a farm of wild bulls (optional)
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Roundtrip shared transfer
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees
- Tour through the natural surroundings of the Sierra de Aracena
- Access to the Grotto of the Wonders
- Visit to the Riotinto mines
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Optional visit to a farm of wild bulls
What to remember
Naturanda Turismo Ambiental S.L.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.
What people say about this experience