Siena walking tour with a private guide
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Availability: Every day
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a "full immersion" guided tour of Siena and its main monuments and historical buildings
- Listen to the history of this UNESCO World Heritage Site and learn about the noble families who lived there
- Get to see the Palazzo Comunale,Torre del Mangia, Fonte Gaia, Piazza del Mercato, Duomo di Siena, Battistero di San Giovanni, Basilica di San Domenico
- Learn the history of the traditional and worldwide known Palio di Siena
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private tour
- Expert tour guide
What's not included
- Food & drinks
- Entrance tickets to museums/attractions/churches (in case you decide to visit the interiors of some of them)
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience