To start the tour, you will be picked up from your hotel at 7.00am then you will be assisted at Border (Al Hisn) before enjoying a briefing at Al Mina Harbor and a welcome drink at 10.00am. Your cruise begins at 10.30am and after bur, you will stop near Hafah Beach and you can enjoy various beach activities there including swimming, a banana boat ride, speed boat ride, or snorkeling. Then, you will go back to the boat, you will enjoy a buffet at 1.00pm At 2.00pm you will enjoy a dhow cruise and have 1 hour of leisure time. At 3.00pm you will visit the lime stone cave to go fishing, but this depends on the sea level and tide. Then, you will have some evening tea and a light snack before going back to the harbor and departure transfer by 4.00pm
Musandam Sea Safari from Dubai
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the clear waters fo the “Gulf of Oman"
- Do some snorkeling and some swimming in the Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy a traditional cruise on a typical Dhow Boat from Dubai
- Admire the Hajar Mountains as background for your sea trip
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Transportation with English driver
- Full day cruise experience with lunch and soft drinks on the boat
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Child (3-11)
Pick-up from your hotel in Dubai.
The Gray Line staff will pick you up in most of the major hotels. The pick-up time varies between 1 hour to 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking. Be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided
What to remember
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- The tour does not require a visa
- After booking, you will be asked to send a scanned copy of your passport with photo to the local supplier. All guests should carry their passport the day of the excursion
- The traditional type of dhows are equipped with comfortable seats, cushions and carpets
- Snorkeling equipment such as Mask and Fins can be provided upon request in advance
- The dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings, our operation department will pick you between 15 mn to 50 mn from tour departure time
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Every day at 7.00pm
- Pick-up time: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time
- Pick-up/drop-off place: Your hotel in Dubai
Gray Line Emirates
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.