From 1333 to 1795 the Wawel Castle was the seat of Polish kings and a symbol of Polish statehood. Nowadays it is one of the finest art museums in the country open to visitors and offering many of the greatest exhibitions. During this tour, you will have a unique opportunity to visit the Royal Chambers, which are one of the most magnificent parts of the building. See where the kings lived in the past and discover the interesting history of Poland with your professional English-speaking guide.
Attractions & guided tours
Wawel Castle guided tour, discover the history and secrets of the Polish monarchy
Availability: On select dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Visit Royal Wawel Castle and discover the secrets of the Polish Monarchy on a guided tour
- Explore the magnificent Royal Chambers
- Learn about the history of Poland's monarchy
- Admire one of the most spectacular castles in Europe
What to expect
- Guide services
- Reservation of the entrance tickets
- Skip-the-line entrance
What's not included
- Transportation to and from Castle
- Entrance fee to the castle - pay 30 zł or 7 euros in cash to the tour operator in the day of the tour
- Students (age 15-25): only with a valid student card
- Children (age 5-14)
- Infants (age 0-4): free admission
Wawel Castle - 25 Kanonicza Street, 31-002 Krakow
Meet your guide opposite the Wawel Castle.
What to remember
- Please bring PLN 30 or EUR 7 in cash for the entrance fee to the castle
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the activity starts
- Students are required to present a valid ID card to receive a discount
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.