Freedom and food tour with Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn about New York’s immigration history with a local guide
- Experience skyline views of Manhattan on 3 different ferry rides in the harbor
- Visit Battery Park, Ellis Island, and, of course, the Statue of Liberty
- Discover the stories of immigrants (maybe even some of your own) at Ellis Island
- Taste immigrant-inspired foods throughout the Financial District and Wall Street
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local guide
- food samples
- Ferry tickets - roundtrip from Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
- Guided walking tour
- Food tasting
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience