Located in Reykjavik's most iconic building, Perlan – Wonders of Iceland, offers unforgettable experiences of Iceland’s rare and astonishing natural wonders. See, hear, and feel the power of volcanoes, earthquakes, & geothermal energy. Step inside the only planetarium in Iceland and take a visual journey through the unique landscape of Iceland to observe the Northern Lights. Enter a real indoor ice cave and learn about Iceland’s glaciers, their effect on the land, and their bleak future. At last, enjoy the observation deck with an amazing 360° view of Reykjavik.
Attractions & guided tours
Wonders of Iceland and Aurora show at the Perlan
Availability: See Calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit one of the most iconic buildings in Iceland
- Experience a real indoor ice cave
- Enjoy the observation deck with an amazing 360° view of Reykjavik
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Wonders of Iceland
- Real indoors ice cave
- 360° Observation deck
- Water in Icelandic nature
- Áróra - Northern Lights Planetarium Show
What's not included
- Food and drink
Öskjuhlíð, 105 Reykjavík
- Walk: It takes 20-40 minutes to walk from downtown Reykjavík to Perlan - Drive: It takes 5-10 minutes to drive from downtown Reykjavík to Perlan. There is free parking for all visitors - Public Transportation: Strætó, the Icelandic public transport company operates numerous city buses in Reykjavík. Line 18 stops the closest to Perlan
What to remember
- Wheelchair accessibility: Perlan is accessible to wheelchair accessible
- Parking: Perlan offers free parking right outside the building and two disabled parking spaces
- Wheelchairs for visitor use: Perlan has one simple wheelchair which visitors can borrow. You can ask for it in the reception on arrival, or reserve it beforehand by emailing or calling prior (contact details available in the voucher after booking)
- Restrooms: There are two restrooms suitable for wheelchairs at Perlan. Both are accessible by the lifts; on floor -1 and floor 4
- Photography and Filming:
- For Personal Use: Taking photographs and filming at Perlan (also the exhibition) is allowed if the content is for personal use only. Also, the filming or photographing may not in any way disturb other visitors
- For Professional Purposes: Taking photographs and filming for professional purposes is allowed subject to the prior authorization of Perlan’s managers, for all such inquiries please contact the local supplier directly (contact details will be available after booking)
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience