Mamma mia, the food in Rome is to die for! Whether you’re a fan of sweets or savoury snacks, you’ll always find something that fits your taste in this food paradise. In this Withlocals Originals tour, we’ve combined the best local bites in a 3 hour private food tour. It's all created just for you and your traveling group. So prepare your tastebuds: 10 delicious tastings are waiting for you to be tried!
Go on a feast for all your senses while you drool your way through the city. You’ll have the original pizza bianca, gelato based on the authentic recipe, the finest suppli in town and cannoli from the best patisserie in Rome. And there’s even more! All best 10 tastings have already been sorted out for you and your friends and are of course covered in the price.
And you know what’s even better? On this tour, you'll also visit the most beautiful highlights of the city. So you’ll get to know all historic and cultural insights while you munch on some magnificent food. Nope, it’s not just a dream; the local hosts will actually make it all possible for you during this unique route!
Our awesome locals who guide this private tour are huge foodies and can tell you all about Italian cuisine. What’s even better is that they can 100% personalize the route and take your preferences, diets or allergies into account.
This is the plan
- Tasting 1: Fresh fruits at the most famous market of Rome: Campo di Fiori
- Tasting 2: Best pizza in town from the oldest bakery in Rome; only locals come there for pizza
- Tasting 3: Amazing Sicilian Patisserie
- Tasting 4: Gelato based on the authentic recipe
- Tasting 5: Original Jewish Ricotta Pie at Jewish District
- Tasting 6: The finest Roman Supplì
- Tasting 7: Coffee at the most authentic coffee maker in Rome
- Tasting 8: The best chocolate you can find in Rome. All the locals love it!
- Tasting 9: Delicious piece of Panini in an amazing local café
- Tasting 10: Roman meat and cheese platter
* Please take into consideration that on Sunday the tastings are slightly different. Don't worry, we promise that they are delicious!