Have fun on a luxury Rang Rover through the largest National Park in the UAE, the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. This is dedicated to the preservation of the unique and beautiful desert habitat with its animals and plants. Your professional conservation guide will introduce you to the fascinating desert eco-system and help you spot magnificent native animals such as the Arabian oryx. Hear about conservation success stories about the Arabian oryx and spot other wildlife animals such as gazelles, birdlife and maybe even the rare Gordons wildcat. You will then get to a luxury resort hidden in the heart of the reserve, the famous Al Maha Desert Resort and Spa. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast with spectacular views from the deck, overlooking the beautiful desert setting. This desert safari is definitely for those who want a little bit of luxury and have a passion for nature and conservation.
Excursions & day trips
Conservation drive with breakfast at Al Maha
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Drive through the Dubai desert conservation reserve in a luxurious Range Rover
- Visit an exclusive royal lake
- Arrive at the famous Al Maha resort for a full gourmet breakfast
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Breakfast includes juice, tea, coffee, a buffet and al-la-carte breakfast choice
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Dubai
After booking you will receive the partner's contacts.
What to remember
- The breakfast has got buffet and al-la-carte options
- Once you arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve you will put on a Sheila or Ghutra (traditional headscarf)
- Since the vehicle and Al Maha Resort has air-conditioning, this Desert Safari is suitable all year round, including summer
- The desert safari is conducted by highly trained conservation guides with extensive knowledge of ecotourism, cultural heritage, history and natural environment of Dubai. A portion of the desert safari fee is contributed towards local conservation in Dubai
- After booking please communicate your pick-up location / time and your dietary restrictions to the local partner. You will find the contact details on the voucher
- You will be picked up from Dubai hotels between 7.00am and 7.30am
- Please contact the partner after booking to communicate your pick-up details
- The return to the hotel will be between 11.30am and 12.30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.